What is bullification?

 Bullification is a fetish involving the sexual attraction to increasing muscle mass, heightened virility, increased libido and activity, and intense arousal by the attention from others bestowed on people referred to as "bulls" or "studs" combined with curiosity about their sexual capacity and number of sexual partners. This is also in conjunction with a mixture of disgust, fear, jealousy and lust at the sight of their muscular bodies and demonstrations of strength and endurance. Usually, the bull is a handsome, athletic young man, who, through heavy vigorous exercise and healthy diet, has achieved a very well developed physique to attract the notice of others.

A bull is often seen as an immensely strong, sexually omnipotent animal whose sole purpose is to have sex with and impregnate cows, and the idea of being seen as sexually powerful is a strong allure to both the stud bull, and his admirers. A human bull should be admired in the same way as an animal bull. He should be fed, bred, and harvested with the help of others who want to see him grow for the visual appeal of others, and even exploited for his musclemass and his semen.

How do you like to think of  studbulls? feel free to leave a comment and discuss what turns you on, and what brought you here. This blog will strive to link together the likeminded who love to indulge in bull worship, muscle and bodybuilder admiration, and  and even some darker fantasies such as studnapping and muscle abuse. We all wish for you to indulge and share your fantasies here, so the more you discuss them in public, the more content will be produced.

Comments

  1. Everything about this concept makes me hard a rock. Really looking forward to seeing this blog grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am STOKED that you're finally starting your own blog, Robyn! Your comments on my blog are so smokin' hot that I have other readers asking about you. I hope that your blog attracts a ton of fellow bulls and bull admirers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I never guessed I would stirring up such attention. I hope fans of this page share it with others, and attract a diverse club

      Delete
  3. Bulls are hottest when they sacrifice everything to build mass - especially when they spend so little time on anything else they’re dumb as a rock, and even better if they get so pumped full of steroids that their balls and even their dick starts to shrink. They get huge, but not even toned, just real big and bulky. They started off as a hot young jock, just looking to grow a little quicker, now they’re a massive, sweaty, angry bully boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roided bulls are the best with shrunken dick and balls. They do everything to be big, bloated mass monsters...what ever the consequences are. Only muscles count!

      Delete
    2. Nah dude. Shrinking dicks is bad. Also, steroids shrink your balls if you don't use them properly but they don't shrink your dick.

      Delete
    3. This is about goddamned bulls. What fucking bull have you ever seen with a wimpy stub dick and hummingbird's eggs sized balls? Bulls have hypervirile genital monsters of enormous length and holes shredding cunt bursting girth powered by heavy heaving balls churning and full to bursting with potent loads that produce more for one orgasm than a wimp like you will make in a thousand lifetimes.

      Delete
    4. Like normal dudes, if bulls are bred for the beef, who cares what size dick they’ve got? I’d rather have the meat on my bull shifted to his colossal pecs, incredible bloated abs, lats or traps, than what’s hanging between his thighs. But I guess we’re all different.

      Delete
  4. I just got approved by a sperm bank and I'm looking forward to breeding. Gonna be getting my balls milked no less than three days a week for as long as I want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. excellent! I hope you keep us up to date with your progress as a spermbull

      Delete
    2. Had my first donation today. They told me to abstain over the weekend so by the time I got there I was extremely backed up, hard, and eager. I don't think I've ever been so horny in my life.

      Delete
    3. Intriguing! That's just one of a series of donations I presume you have been asked to make in a series. Did you get a strange feeling inside your balls or the base of your cock, as your seminal vessels started clogging up with sperm? I would like you to share this experience and contact me with the details.

      Delete
    4. Yeah, I get to go back for more. I donate every other day and have to completely refrain from anything sexual at all the day in between. It's hard to keep from doing anything between visits but by the time I get there I'm more than ready to go and they get a huge donation from me that way.

      Delete
    5. You may be interested in an additional post to this blog that is in a draft version now, but soon to be published. It will be about cumbulls and over zealous sperm donors, and I would simply love to see your input as one sperm donor to another. Thats right, ive been there and done that too. If you wish, you can you type up a much longer statement and I will be more than happy to show it off on your behalf to display your bull-like motivation.

      In fact, anyone can contact me by putting their details in a comment, then deleting the comment after posting. I will receive an email with the full transcript regardless.

      Delete
    6. I hate having to abstain all weekend long. That part of it is really hard but the donation they got today was enormous.

      Delete
  5. This is just the most perfect description!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Untitled short story of a bodybuilding show by royd-roided

Making a Herd. A short story about bull transformation and virilization